9.13.2012

Lunch break@The Red beanbag

Hello people, went to the Red beanbag at Publika with the girls last week.
Food quite nice (I like it), and also the environment.
Compared to The bee and Plan B, I prefer Red beanbag. =)
The only thing I hate about Publika is their parking.
Need to spend almost half an hour to find a parking slot especially lunch time.






Girlss

* yeah yeah, cant wait to eat!


waiting to be seated

look, its lunch time. Full house.




Opppssie, so dark. =P



Jo's skill! not bad huh?!

Ok, another one with flash :)

with ai ai mei!!

Decorations. lots of red bean bags hanging on the wall.
And look at the crowd!

Erm, no comment!




Here comes the food.

 Crustacean Cousin
Tiger prawn ( not really 'tiger'), scallops, clams with tagliolini pasta.
Nice. But the portion is too small.
Totally not enough for me.

Egg Benedict.
 They said not bad, quite nice too.

Fowl Luck
 roasted chicken thigh with potatoes and mushrooms.
Its just a thigh and some potatoes and mushroom.
Small portion too (for me)
seems like everything for me is too small.

After eating the main dish,
can fell that my stomach is still empty. loll
Ordered this mushroom and tomatoes topping bruschetta.
Thumbs UP!
Nicer than every other restaurants that I have tried.

yummehhhhhh, freshly baked baguette bread and creammy mushroom, vroom vroom vroom.
hehehe sorry for being lame here.

Shock news LOOKKK!!! #1

Shock news LOOKKK!!! #2

group pic =)



#poselikeamodel
heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment