8.16.2012

Random

Hello people, two more days to Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
And we have one week holiday! no class.
Yea...but Im gonna work my ass off,
 both of the workers going celebrate their raya days.
Actually is one worker, another one just left because got sacked by my mom.
because of her 'childish' brain, prefer boy friend or suami (I don know) than her own job(money).
Not to be mean,you think that guy really want you? 
What they wan about you is just the 'hole'. yea..whatever hole!
Once they boring with the 'hole', they will kick you away. no kidding
this is the third case I have seen so far.
The previous kakak also the same, first follow Myanmar then got kicked then Bangladeshi
 then now Sabahan. And she said its her suami now. She admitted it and she said she's regretted.
 If so easy find suami, I also want please. 
Why are they so brainless? I dont blame the guy. I blame the girl.
try to ask yourself. why are you so 'gatal' at the first place?
why you give him your number at the first place?
If you dont give your number, he wont call or find you.
 Just tell your boss if he come and find you again.
This kind of thing mostly happens on some of the Indonesia girl.
And they're mostly deceived by Bangladeshi. They are always mix and match.
And I know what the Bangladeshi usually say, "Jom la ikut saya, you kerja sini susah susah buat apa?
Pagi sampai malam, letih sangat. Tak payah lah susah susah, ikut saya, saya bagi you makan,
tingal rumah saya, belikan barang barang untuk awak."
Ohh mann...if me I also heart melt..how about them? melt until hangus?
Anyway, how come I know this kind of things?
They wont feel guilty, if their parents mak mak bapak bapak in kampung know that they run away
 from their working place, and go and sleep with other random guy?
And they always say wanna 'kirim wang balik kampung'
ended up? 
 speechless them!



No comments:

Post a Comment