8.20.2012

Monte's @ Bangsar

Helloo, here's my 20th birthday dinner.
Went to Monte's at bsc with my college mates.
I dont really know about this restaurant until I found it in bangsarbabe blog.
She's a food blogger, quite famous I think and sometimes you'll 
see her in newspaper talking about her blog, food.
And the food there not bad, and affordable too.
I'll visit the second time. =)

Entrance

With the girls. Jo, me , Van and Jo's sis,Jun way.  

Hen piao liang ohhhhh =)))

 Oh mann, pose like a model Van!

Ah minn, Amai and Van
They served us bun as appetizer. 







 Here comes the food!

 Scallops. Must try
its soo juicy and yummy!
I luv it

 Chicken chop

pasta aglio olio

seafood calm pasta

 Carbonara

Cajun chicken

SOmething fish.
The fish is so fresh! Quite nice 

Ok, after meals, time to take pic like crazy. 
Stand around the table, walk there walk here. 
Like there is my father restaurant. lol
With xiao min

 Ai mei

Joyee

Vann


Three of you look like sisterss huh?!



Look at the cup cakes.
shoooo colorful and  nicee



beautiful colorss







 Thank you for the huge birthday card and the present
lotsssss of ugly pic of me. thanks to wen min!
I love the most is the present. hehe
thank youuu mamahs

After dinner, group pic!!
Everyone standing outside the restaurant and pose like a model. hehe




After dinner, we went to W.I.P to have some drink and dessert.
Drink,chit-chat and take pictures as well. :)

Fruit dessert. Pavlova



What are you trying to do Min?!



piaoo liang ohhh =DD

Ai meiii!!!! hiao meiiii =D

HI VAN!!!! shoo cute :))

Hi JO! your face red like chili padi. HOT mamah

way way way!! look here please =)

 Two hiao hem!








No comments:

Post a Comment